CBSE Grade 10, ICSE Grade 9
Have you ever seen static electricity cause a spark of light? What is that spark? What about lightning, the Northern Lights, or the tail of a comet? All of those things and many others â in fact, 99.9% of the universe — are made of plasma. Michael Murillo gives the full picture on plasma.
Students will be able to…
- Determine the difference between solids, liquids, and gases.
- Define what matter is and where you can find it.
- Give examples of solids, liquids, and gases.
- Sort objects by whether they are a solid, a liquid, or a gas.
- Describe the characteristics of the three states of matter.
- Describe the different physical properties of each state of matter.
Suggested Teaching Method
- Show Video
- Set Expectations
- Exercise to elicit thinking
- Discussion with briefing